Project Management Professional (PMP) is a globally recognized certification program for professional project managers. The PMP Training Course covers methodologies and quality benchmarks set and acknowledged by the Project Management Institute.
Undertaking a PMP management certification course enhances your competitive edge as a professional, connects you with a global network of professionals and organizations, and brings new and better career opportunities across industries.
As a PMP-certified professional, you will play a key role in improving your organization’s project timeline delivery, applying cost-efficient processes to ensure projects stay within budget, and accomplishing short-term and long-term project goals.
PMP Course Objectives:
Upon successful completion of the PMP course in Abu Dhabi, students will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects. They will:
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project.
- Plan for project time management.
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications.
- Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Control a project.
- Close a project.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Project Management
• Components of Project Management
• Project Management and the Business
Lesson 2: Project Management and the Organization
• Identify Organizational Influences
• Project Stakeholders and Governance
• The Project Team
• The Project Life Cycle
Lesson 3: Working with Project Management Processes
• Project Management Processes and Knowledge Areas
• Identify Project Information
Lesson 4: Initiating a Project
• Develop a Project Charter
• Identify Project Stakeholders
Lesson 5: Planning a Project
• Develop a Project Management Plan
• Plan Scope Management
• Collect Project Requirements
• Define Project Scope
• Create a WBS
Lesson 6: Planning for Project Time Management
• Plan Schedule Management
• Define Project Activities
• Sequence Project Activities
• Estimate Activity Resources
• Estimate Activity Durations
• Develop a Project Schedule
Lesson 7: Planning Project Budget, Quality, and Communications
• Plan Project Cost Management
• Estimate Project Costs
• Determine the Project Budget
• Plan Quality Management
• Plan Human Resource Management
• Plan Communications Management
Lesson 8: Planning for Risk, Procurements, and Stakeholder Management
• Plan Risk Management
• Identify Risks
• Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
• Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
• Plan for Risk Response
• Plan Project Procurements
• Plan Stakeholder Management
Lesson 9: Executing a Project
• Direct and Manage Project Work
• Perform Quality Assurance
• Acquire Project Team
• Develop Project Team
• Manage a Project Team
• Manage Communications
• Conduct Procurements
• Manage Stakeholder Engagement
Lesson 10: Managing Project Work, Scope, Schedules, and Cost
• Monitor and Control Project Work
• Perform Integrated Change Control
• Validate Project Scope
• Control Project Scope
• Control the Project Schedule
• Control Project Costs
Lesson 11: Controlling the Project
• Control Project Quality
• Control Communications
• Control Project Risks
• Control Project Procurements
• Control Stakeholder Engagement
Lesson 12: Closing a Project
• Close Project or Phase
• Close Procurements
Eligibility / Requirements
Familiarity with project management concepts and some working experience with project management are required to enrol in our project management courses. Experience with a specific project management software tool is not required. Basic computing skills and some experience using Microsoft Office is desirable but not required.
Learn more about our PMP Certification Course in Abu Dhabi
Are you interested in becoming a PMP-certified professional? Get in touch with us and our student counsellor will walk you through our project management certification course syllabus, requirements, and registration process. Our training courses can be tailored to fit your schedule and needs, subject to the availability of our trainers and training slots.
We are a multi-accredited training institute based within Abu Dhabi with over 20 years of experience providing quality training programs to professionals in different industries in the UAE. Since 1995, we have helped numerous professionals improve their organizational roles, secure higher remunerations, and open up future growth opportunities.
Our services are aimed at meeting both the needs of individual professionals and organizations for enhancing their competencies, updating the skills of their workforce, and becoming leaders in their industry.