Emotional Intelligence is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognize his or her behaviors, moods, and impulses, and to manage them best according to the situation. This course will give you the tools you need to be emotionally intelligent in your workplace. An employee with high emotional intelligence can manage his or her own impulses, communicate with others effectively, manage change well, solve problems, and use humor to build rapport in tense situations. These employees also have empathy, remain optimistic even in the face of adversity, and are gifted at educating and persuading in a sales situation and resolving customer complaints in a customer service role.
Who Should Attend?Ideal for candidates in leadership positions who want to motivate and inspire team members, successfully manage and control emotions, gain better understanding of human behavior, enhance the level of self-awareness of how one conducts themselves with other. The candidate must know the basic of English language and should have completed high school / undergraduation.
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non Verbal Communication Skills
- Social Management and Responsibility
- Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
- Gaining Control
- Business Practices
- Making an Impact
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define & practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy.
- Understand, use and manage your emotions.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Balance optimism and pessimism.
- Effectively impact others.
- Follow up with solution implementation to celebrate successes and identify improvements