Improve your drafting proficiency with our AutoCAD 3D courses in Abu Dhabi.
In the world of architecture, manufacturing, and construction, one of the most essential skills to be successful in is drafting. Drafting is the fine art of taking various information from notes, sketches, and dimensions provided by engineers and architects in order to digitally visualise detailed illustrations that will be used as the main blueprint for the design and construction phase of a project. While this used to be done via freehand, most of the process is done nowadays with the use of computer-aided drafting software.
Today, the most commonly used software for this process is the AutoCAD 3D. If you want to learn AutoCAD 3D or enhance your skills, sign up for the Regional Education Institute’s AutoCAD short course. This program is conducted to make you fluent in AutoCAD 3D and be a professional par excellence.
AutoCAD is an extremely powerful software tool from Autodesk. It is the leading computer-supported design package in Abu Dhabi and all over the world. The AutoCAD 3D training course explores the three-dimensional viewing and construction capabilities of AutoCAD.
To be accepted into the course, students should have completed Computer-Aided Drafting I & II, or equivalent training or experience with AutoCAD 2D drawing and editing.
- AutoCAD 3D Drawing and Modelling
- 3D Foundations
- Introduction to the 3D Modeling Workspace
- Basic 3D Viewing Tools & 3D Navigation Tools
- Introduction to the User Coordinate System
- Simple Solids
- Working with Solid Primitives
- Solid Primitive Types
- Working with Composite Solids & Mesh Models
- Creating Solids & Surfaces from 2D Objects
- Complex 3D Geometry
- Extruded Solids and Surfaces
- Swept, Revolved & Lofted Solids and Surfaces
- Advanced Solid Editing
- Fillets and Chamfers on Solids
- Working Drawings from 3D Models
- Creating Multiple Viewports
- 2D Views from 3D Solids
You can further expand your skills with our other digital courses, ranging from computer rendering to Photoshop courses