Success in any industry relies on relationships, whether with co-workers, clients, suppliers, or investors. When you’re well-mannered and considerate in dealing with others, you create engaging, productive, and long term business relationships. As such, it is important to learn, not just the technical side of a business, but how to conduct one’s self in the company of others. This is where business etiquette comes in. This workshop will introduce participants to business etiquette, as well as provide guidelines for the practice of business etiquette across different situations.
Who Should Attend?Ideal for candidates who want to enhance their social skills, improve their personal and professional image, improve their relationships with colleagues and clients and learn new skills that can help them stay competent. The candidate must know the basic of English language and should have completed high school / undergraduation.
- Understanding Etiquette
- Networking for Success
- The Meet and Greet
- The Dining In Style
- Eating Out
- Business Email Etiquette
- Phone Etiquette
- Written Letters
- Dressing for Success
- International Etiquette
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Identify at least one way to minimize nervousness while in social situations.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.