Performance Management is not a company’s way of employing “micro-managing” techniques that stunt the professional growth of its employees. But rather, it is a strategic approach to ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of an organization. Whether at the organizational, departmental or employee level, the goal of performance management is to make sure all business goals are being met in a satisfactorily manner.
Who Should Attend?Ideal for candidates in leadership positions who are accountable / in-charge of the overall performance of the team / department / organization. The candidate must know the basic of English language and should have completed high school / undergraduation.
- What is Performance Management?
- The 3 Phase Process
- Goal Setting
- Establishing Performance Goals
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Competency Assessments
- Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- The Performance Journal
- Creating a Performance Plan
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define performance management.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of project management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management.
- Identify Kolb’s Learning Cycle.
- Recognize the importance of motivation.
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan.