Improve your grasp of the English language dramatically with the help of our OET training in Abu Dhabi.
OET assesses the language proficiency of healthcare professionals who wish to register and practice in an English speaking environment. It is designed to meet the specific English language needs of the healthcare sector.
The test is now owned by Cambridge Boxhill Language assessment pty Ltd (CBLA), a joint venture between Cambridge English language assessment and boxhill Institute in Australia.
OET is a requirement for New Zealand, Australia, and Singapore.
REI-UAE – One of the Premier OET Training Centers in Abu Dhabi
Our training institute is backed by experienced industry professionals who provide quality and focused OET training programs to students. Our OET training courses cater to healthcare professionals seeking to secure roles in medical fields such as general medicine, dentistry, nursing, occupational therapy, radiography, pharmacy, physiotherapy, speech pathology, optometry, and veterinary science.
Our process starts by educating students on the scope of their desired course and guiding them through the requirements and registration process. As one of the leading OET training centers in UAE, we provide flexible program sessions to accommodate the different schedules of students, provided that trainers and training slots are available.
Interested in our OET preparation course? Contact us through +971 2 679 49 48 / +971 55 109 52 90 for more information. You may also email your inquiry to [email protected] or use our online contact form.
Who Should Attend?We offer our OET training for candidates working in the healthcare profession, possessing basic English language spoken and written skills.
- Reading Techniques – Skimming and Scanning, Time management, Ability to source information, Synthesize information, Comprehension, etc
- Listening Techniques – Produce case notes, Using relevant information, Ability to understand spoken English, Time management, etc
- Writing Techniques – Complaint writing, Referral writing, Grammar, Complex sentence structure, Linkers, Vocabulary, Time management, etc.
- Speaking Techniques – Contextualized professional language, Pronunciation, Fluency improvement, Coherence to questions, Grammar, etc.
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Analyse a variety of context on general medical topics
- Understand interventions of a certain length in medical domains (occupational and English language)
- To read texts of a certain length in a medical context
- To write a structured, formal referral letter of a certain length
- To write a structured, formal text of a certain length
- To discuss variety of situations based on medical and professional level