OPEN TO ALL
LIVE ONLINE & CLASSROOM SESSIONS
NEXT RECOMMENDED COURSES
– PROJECT MANAGEMENT
– MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
REI offers comprehensive Primavera p6 training tailored to equip professionals with vital project management skills. Discover the power of Primavera P6 software with our course, designed for both seasoned managers and aspiring professionals looking to excel in the field. Gain a competitive edge in managing projects, optimizing resources, and driving successful project outcomes. Apart from that, as a renowned training institute in Abu Dhabi, REI provides a diverse range of courses, including leadership and management, MEP training, BIM training, and Adobe Photoshop course.
Who Should Enroll for Primavera Training in Abu Dhabi?
- Project managers and their teams
- New employees seeking to enhance their skills
- Scheduling coordinators looking to optimize project schedules
- Executive-level leadership and program managers involved in project oversight
- Aspiring candidates preparing for the PMP examination
- Planning engineers eager to master Primavera for effective project planning.
- Mitigate the risk of schedule and cost overruns.
- Proficiently plan and manage project activities.
- Optimize resource management for enhanced efficiency.
- Enhance project visibility to track progress effectively.
- Facilitate easy forecasting of work breakdown structure (WBS) activities and projects.
- Monitor past performance for seamless reporting.
- Streamline projects’ and activities’ structure for better organization.
- Foster seamless collaboration among all members for enhanced teamwork and productivity.
Primavera Course Outline
|TITLE OUTLINE||DETAILED OUTLINE|
✔ Organizational Breakdown Structure
✔ Enterprise Project Structure
|Working with Calendars||
✔ Introduction to Calendar
✔ Types of Calendars
✔ Change Calendar Type
✔ Personal Calendar to Global or Shared Calendar
✔ View Resource Calendar Assignments
✔ Shift Calendar
✔ Time Scale
|Working with WBS
(Work Breakdown Structure)
✔ Introduction to WBS
✔ WBS Structure
✔ Creating a WBS
✔ To View WBS
✔ Copy and Paste a Work Breakdown Structure Element
✔ Delete a Breakdown Structure
✔ Introduction about an Activity
✔ Procedure to create Activities
✔ Delete an Activity
✔ Introduction About Scheduling
✔ About relationship Lines
✔ Creating a Relationship
✔ Delete a Relationship
✔ Dissolve Activity
✔ Apply Lead or Lag
✔ Introduction about Scheduling
✔ Critical Path Method
✔ Procedure for Scheduling
✔ Introduction about Constraints
✔ Types of Constraints
✔ Procedure to set Constraint
✔ Introduction about Codes
✔ Project Code
✔ Activity Code
✔ Resource Code
✔ Types of Resources
✔ Create a Resource
✔ Estimating Work Units & Salary
|Assigning a Resource||
✔ Assigning Resource to an Activity
✔ Assigning Resource by Using Role
✔ Assign Resource to Role
|Resource Analysis and Levelling||
✔ Introduction About Analysis of a Resource
✔ Procedure for Resource Analysis
✔ Resource Levelling
✔ About Baseline
✔ Create Baseline
✔ Assign Baseline
✔ Display Baselines
|Updating Project Progress||
✔ Introduction about Update
✔ Types of Updates
✔ Manual update
✔ Automatic Update
✔ Features of Tracking
✔ Earned Value Analysis
✔ To View EVA Parameters
✔ S-Curve & Stacked Histogram
|Deals with Issues & Thresholds||
✔ About Issues
✔ Adding Issue
✔ Adding a Threshold
✔ Monitor the Threshold
|User defined Fields Global Change
✔ Introduction about User Defined Fields
✔ Procedure to create a UDF
✔ Global Change
✔ Creating a Document
✔ Assigning a Document
✔ Introduction About reports
✔ Creating a new report
✔ Report Batch Implement the Cisco Adaptive
✔ Security Appliance (ASA)
|Import & Export||
✔ Introduction about Export
Why Choose Us for Primavera P6 Training?
- Experienced and Certified Trainers
- Hands-on Practical Training
- Small Class Sizes for Personalized Attention
- Flexible Training Schedules
- Proven Track Record of Success
- Comprehensive Course Material and Resources
- Ongoing Support and Assistance
I have taken Primavera P6 training course recently from REI. Really is I admire the Primavera P6 Training with REI institute. Instructor (Ms. Samara) is giving very much support in lesson learning and help in easy understand. Instructor has well knowledge in Primavera teaching and Realtime project experience. All staff are very friendly and I recommend REI for the people who want to take training Primavera P6. I hope other software training courses in REI will be the same attention. Good Luck.!
The course was well structured and it helped me a lot in gaining in depth knowledge of the subject . I highly recommend to go with REI institute for the primavera p6 course .
Im grateful for the learning-value gained:
1- Sufficient & flexible time (practical application & answering questions)
2- Friendly & free-stress learning atmosphere
3- Trainer is knowledgeable with great delivery skills
4- Simplicity in communication & progress follow-up
5- Well-organized and covered relevant materials
“Recommended Teacher (Samara), Course (Primavera P6) & Centre (REI)”.
M L Gupta
It is good place for Learning . The people who want to enhance their skills – this is the place for them. We came here for particular course & the teacher was very helpful & knowledgeable. She was ready to help extra mile and I recommend this place for people who have practical learning appetite.
I had a flexible time learning Primavera and the Instructor Ms. Samara is very efficient and good.
Gained a lot of knowledge and improved my thinking skills. Very dedicated tutors who ensure you have the right information and become a better and a professional person at work.
Best education ever – primavera p6 18.8 course. I will sure come again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Should Attend the Primavera Software Training?• Project managers and members of the project management team.
• New hires.
• Scheduling coordinators.
• Executive-Level Leadership and program managers.
• Applicants for the PMP examination.
• Planning Engineers
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Reduces the risk of schedule overrun.
- Reduces the risk of cost overrun.
- Helps easily plan and manage project activities.
- Optimizes management of all resources.
- Gives clear visibility of what’s going on in the project.
- Allows quick and easy forecasting of WBS’s, activities or projects.
- Can keep track of progress and view past period performance for reporting purposes.
- Helps you easily breakdown projects’ and activities’ structure.
- Allows easy collaboration between all projects users