Autodesk Revit Course in Abu Dhabi for Structural Engineering
BASIC TO ADVANCED
Choice of ONLINE or IN-PERSON
NEXT RECOMMENDED COURSES
REI’s Autodesk Revit Structure training course enables you to master the science and math of predicting performance prior to construction. You will fuse new skills with tools that help engineers create structural analytical models and maintain consistency in the structural physical model. Autodesk Revit Structure is particularly built for Building Information Modeling (BIM). The BIM approach is the foundation for delivering higher-quality, more accurate model-based designs using tools designed for architects, interior designers, draftsmen and others involved in the construction industry.
This Revit Structure course in Abu Dhabi is designed to help engineers to improve multi-discipline coordination of documentation, minimize errors, and enhance collaboration with tools specific to structural design.
Who Should Attend?
The REI Revit course in Abu Dhabi is highly recommended for civil engineers, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) engineers, architects, structural designers and fabricators, retrofit designers and other building professionals.
With this Revit Structure course, participants can acquire in-depth knowledge of the software, allowing them to use its various features confidently in real-world applications. This Autodesk Revit training is valuable for practitioners who want to learn more about immediate to advanced techniques that let them create and detail better, more professional-looking structural designs.
The Revit Structure training course at REI is designed to help professionals:
- Work with conceptual modelling and analysis tools that make the design process more intuitive and help you make more informed early design decisions.
- Gain proficiency with conceptual modelling and analysis tools that enable a more intuitive design process as well as more informed early design decision-making.
- Revit training can help you reduce time spent on floor plans, sections, elevations, and 3D views, as well as technical aspects such as schedules, calculations, and quantity takeoffs based on your specifications, to better focus on design aspects.
- Achieve improved accuracy in designing building systems through consistent and coordinated information built into the intelligent 3D model.
- Better process and realize design intent through 2D documentation and 3D visualization technology.
- Accomplish projects according to owner and industry requirements for building systems efficiency through integrated analysis during the early stages of the process, reducing cost and resource waste.
- Imagine and realize smarter, more sustainable designs using building performance analysis solutions and integrated analysis tools.
- Leverage extensive BIM data for construction planning, clash detection, and fabrication.
- Clearly convey design intent to stakeholders and clients using accurate, near-photorealistic design visualizations.
- Improve coordination and collaboration across the entire project team through a unified and intelligent 3D model.
- Reduce miscommunication, coordination errors, and rework through fully parametric change management capabilities.
- Enable informed decision-making during the early stages of the design process through accurate visualization and analysis models.
- Minimize repetitive and labor-intensive tasks by allowing for coordinated structural analysis and documentation on a single model.
- Our Revit Structure training course also helps you learn how to import, export, and link data with commonly-used industry formats, such as DXF, IFC, DGN, DWG, and CIS/2, enabling easier coordination between clients, consultants, and contractors.
Gain and polish the skills you need to use Autodesk’s BIM software expertly. Sign up for our Revit Structure training course now.
The Revit Structure course, one of our popular Autodesk Revit training programs, introduces students to the fundamentals of Revit and BIM, and then progresses into the details of using the software.
This Revit BIM course features hands-on, project-based and trainer-led classes. Only Autodesk-certified instructors with training and experience using the software will teach the lessons and supervise all activities.
AUTODESK REVIT STRUCTURE 2023
✔ Introducing to Revit Structure
✔ BIM System
✔ Architecture Tab with Architectureal Elements
Understanding the Basics
✔ Understanding the Concepts
✔ Using the Revit Structure User Interface
✔ Revit Structure Interface
✔ Modifying the View
✔ Performing Common Tasks
✔ Exploring All the Modify Tools
Importing a DWG File
✔ Importing/Linking a DWG File
✔ Adding New Levels
✔ Adding Column Grids
Importing an RAC File
✔ Linking a Revit Architecture File
✔ Modeling a Project
Adding Structural Walls
✔ Adding Structural Walls
Adding Curved Beams
✔ Adding a Curved Grid
✔ Adding Curved Beams
Adding Beam Systems
✔ Automatically Place Beam Systems
✔ Sketching a Beam System
✔ Adding a Steel Truss
✔ Customizing Truss Parameters
Adding Structural Slabs
✔ Adding a Structural Slabs
✔ Adding Shaft Openings
✔ Adding an Opening in a Beam
Adding Structural Foundations
✔ Adding a Slab Foundation
✔ Adding Isolated Foundations
Analyze the Model
✔ Analytical Checks
✔ Load Cases
✔ Load Combinations
✔ Transfer Project Standards
✔ Boundary Conditions
Completing the Structure
✔ Extending the Structure to the Roof Level
Adding a Shape-Modified Slab
✔ Modifying a Flat Slab
Adding Reinforcement in a Beam (Steel Structure)
✔ Placing Rebar (Parallel)
✔ Placing Rebar (Perpendicular)
✔ Setting the Rebar Cover
✔ Creating and Viewing a Rebar Set
✔ Creating Rebar family
Adding Area Reinforcement
✔ Area Reinforcement in a Slab
Adding Path Reinforcement
✔ Path Reinforcement in a Slab
✔ Sketch Reinforcement in a Slab
Adding Views and Sheets to a Project
✔ Creating Sheets
✔ Creating Sections and Callout Views
✔ Placing Views
Annotating and Dimensions
✔ Creating Dimensions
✔ Creating Spot Dimensions
✔ Creating an Annotation Legend
Tags, Schedules and Keynotes
✔ Tag Family
✔ Design Option Terminology
✔ Setting Up Design Options
✔ Editing Design Options
✔ Applying Design Options to Views and Accepting the Primary
✔ Tags And Annotation InDesign Option
✔ Phases Tools
✔ Infill Elements
✔ Demolishing Elements
✔ Rendering and Existing Phases
Structural Family Creation Without Parameters
✔ Introduction to Families
✔ Understanding Family Organization
✔ Working with Families
✔ Shared Parameters, Project Parameters
✔ Creating Sample Families
✔ Creation of Family with Different Methods (Solid & Void)
| Rendering and Recording Walkthroughs
✔ Graphic Display Option
✔ Render Settings
✔ Sun Settings
✔ Creating a Walkthrough Path
✔ Modifying the Camera Position and the Walkthrough Path
✔ Recording the Walkthrough
✔ Detail and Drafting Views
✔ Component Symbols and Fundamentals
✔ Detailing Tools
✔ Creating and Managing Detail Libraries
Sheets and Printing
✔ About Title Blocks and Sheets
✔ Creating and Editing Title Block
✔ Setting Up Sheets
✔ Organizing Sheets
✔ Exporting Sheets and DWF & PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
- Approximately 1,200 hours of Revit software experience in a structural environment
- An understanding of various Autodesk topics, including views, documentation, modelling and materials and Revit project management.
Your certificate will be valid for three years.
Ready to be an expert in Autodesk Revit Structure?
Sign up for this course now to start your journey.!