The Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification course developed exclusively for REI is designed to give the student a basic understanding of Six Sigma principles and how to effectively assist a Six Sigma; You’ll learn how to assist in the gathering of measurements and metrics and act as a subject matter expert on the processes being reviewed within your daily job role.
A Yellow Belt will usually be a general member of the workforce, utilized for their skills, knowledge, or experience within the process that is being reviewed by the Six Sigma; Yellow belts help ensure the Six Sigma project uses correct terminology relevant to the business in describing the; Working with Green Belts, you’ll create communication plans that will explain the improvements and process changes to employees and departments affected by the project.
Yellow Belts typically have a small role or need to develop foundational knowledge for a Six Sigma; Yellow belts can be entry level employees that seek to improve their knowledge, or more senior members who act as SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) in a particular phase of the; Having a Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification will allow you to understand the different phases of a Six Sigma project and how those phases improve the processes within your organization.
- History of Six Sigma
- Process Variances
- TQM & Others
- Recognizing opportunities
- Managing Quality
- Deciding to start a Six Sigma project
- Organizational Roles and Responsibilities
- The DMAIC Method
- Why is DMAIC used
- DMADV variation
- Project Communication
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- What Six Sigma is and how it's developed.
- How Six Sigma can be applied in the work place, how a project opportunity may be identified, and how deployment will take place.
- An understanding of the roles of the other project team members, what each belt means in general terms, and what the differing responsibilities will be.
- What the DMAIC methodology is and a general understanding of the process.