Get your HR certification in Abu Dhabi at the Regional Educational Institute.
Employees are viewed by most experts as the most important asset of any organization. Managing an organization that employs people is often the most challenging and complex task required for an HR professional.
The general objective of our highly-defined HR training courses in Abu Dhabi is to enable the participants to master such skills that would enable them to handle day to day HR operations independently and efficiently.With our HR training courses in Abu Dhabi, students will learn about the many roadblocks to becoming an organizational partner in the formulation and implementation of Human Resource strategy.
Who Should Attend?Our HR courses in Abu Dhabi are ideal for candidates who are looking at pursuing / enhancing their careers in Human Resources OR anyone who has been newly appointed into an organization’s HR department. Our HR training courses in Abu Dhabi are open to candidates who are at least an undergraduate / diploma holder or having minimum 2 years of work experience in an administration process.
Topics Covered:In line with our human resources training courses in Abu Dhabi, participants can expect the below coverage of topics such as:
- HR Policy
- Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Management
- UAE Labor Law
- Training & Development
- Succession Planning
- Employee Engagement
- Termination & Exit Interview
Learning Outcomes:At the end of the HR certification training course, participants will be able to:
- Synthesize information regarding the effectiveness of recruiting methods and the validity of selection procedures, and make appropriate staffing decisions
- Design a training program using a useful framework for evaluating training needs, designing a training program, and evaluating training results
- Properly interpret salary survey data and design a pay structure with appropriate pay grades and pay ranges
- Evaluate a company’s implementation of performance management system
- Demonstrate knowledge of employee benefit concepts, plan design, administrative considerations and regulations governing employee benefit practices
- Align HR systems with the strategic business objectives of a firm