What type of courses do you offer?
We offer In-House Training Programs in the following disciplines:
- BUSINESS SKILLS & WRITING SKILLS
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- SALES & MARKETING / SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT
- ADMINISTRATION & SECRETARIAL
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- COMPUTER / NETWORK TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
We also offer Accredited Programs from ILM, City & Guilds and IBS – UK.
How do I register for a Training Program with REI?
Visit our office and meet up with our student counselor who will guide you through the course registration procedures. The following documentations are required to complete the registration process:
- Course Registration Form
- Valid Candidate Identity Proof
- Pre-Assessment Evaluation (applicable for selected courses only)
- Course Registration Fee Voucher
Are program fees inclusive of Course Materials, Exams & Certificate?
Most of our course fees are inclusive of Course Materials, Exams & Certificate, unless stated otherwise at the time of registration
Can I have the program session timings tailored to my convenience / availability?
Yes, subject to availability of trainers and training slots.
Do you offer weekend classes?
Can I pay for the training program using my Credit Card / Debit Card?
Yes, candidates can make the fee payment using credit card, debit card & cash basis. Cheque payments will only be accepted for Corporates, upon management approval.
Is it possible to speak with the Subject Matter Trainer prior to course registration to have a better understanding on the program?
What are the work timings of the Institute?
Our Institute is open from 09:00 am – 09:00 pm (Saturday to Thursday)
Do you have a refund policy in place?
Yes we do have a refund policy in place as detailed below:
- Students are requested for practical reasons to notify 4 days in advance (prior to commencement of class) in-case they decide to cancel their enrolment. The fee paid will be refunded minus AED 200/- which will be deducted as administration charges.
- No refunds will be done once the class commences.
- No transfers will be allowed after the class commences.
- Students renting Network Racks for exam preparations are advised to use the rack for the hours purchased and within the specified time period. No cancellation, refund or transfer of time would be allowed once the rack is allocated.
How do I raise a complaint if the situation demands?
To make an expression of complaint, the candidate can either e-mail us at email@example.com or enter their suggestions in the feedback forms and submit at the Help Desk. All complaints will be attended in a very polite manner with adequate convincing response. All complaints shall be acknowledged on the same day and addressed within 2 working days, however depending on the severity of the case it may even take up to 10 working days. Either ways, the candidate will be informed of the same in advance.
In the event of an appeal, the case will be reviewed by the higher management in line with company policies and procedures and, depending on the severity of the case it may even take up to 30 working days, but the customer will be informed of the same in advance. The decision of the appeal will be communicated in writing to the customer, in accordance to company policies and procedures.
Do I need to write an exam at the end of the training program to receive my Program Certificate?
Yes, it is mandatory to successfully pass the exams for the respective courses in order to be eligible for the course certificate.
Are REI Program Certificates recognized in the Local UAE market?
Yes, we are an approved training centre from ACTVET – Abu Dhabi (the governing body for all vocational training institutes in Abu Dhabi) and our certificates are highly recognized in the local market.
For accredited courses, we issue certificates that are attested / awarded by the respective internationally recognized training body (For instance, ILM and City & Guilds, IBS – UK).
When can I receive my course certificate?
- Course certificates for REI In-House Programs will be issued after 1 week of successful completion of the respective exams.
- Course certificates for REI Accredited Programs vary from course to course. For more details please contact our Student Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org OR +971 2 679 49 48.