Often those who speak fluent English often reveal their gap in knowledge when it comes to writing in English. Writing fluently in English is essential for success in one’s education / professional life. English writing is the communication or exchange of information in a written format which involves structured presentation of words with influencing ideas and adequate representations. This program is designed to significantly improve the participant’s skills in written English and will also provide an overview on the most common business documents such as letters, proposals, and agendas.
Who Should Attend?Ideal for candidates who wish to learn / revise the concepts of written English in various situational modes. The candidate must know the basic of English language and should have completed high school / undergraduation.
- Common writing problems
- Working with Words / Sentences / Grammar / Paragraphs
- Writing Agendas
- Writing E-mails
- Writing Business Letters
- Writing Proposals
- Proofreading and Finishing
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in English writing.
- Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, etc.
- Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, etc.
- Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, etc.
- Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.