Speaking in groups, audiences & forums is one of the most difficult tasks in the business world and yet is considered as one of the most important means of communication. No matter which role you are assuming, this program will help you become more efficient and proficient with the skills of providing information to others.
Who Should Attend?Ideal for candidates (supervisory positions / aspiring managers) who, as part of their job need to deliver lively and impactful presentations to others. The candidate must know the basic of English language and should have completed high school / undergraduation.
- Creating the Program
- Choosing your Delivery Methods
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Overcoming Nervousness
- Creating Fantastic Flip Charts
- Creating Compelling Power Point Presentations
- Wow ‘Em with the Whiteboard
- Vibrant Videos and Amazing Audio
- Pumping it up a Notch
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knock down nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with color
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.