We’ve all met that dynamic, charismatic person that just has a way with others, and has a way of being remembered. This workshop will help participants work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and advice on networking and starting conversations.
Who Should Attend?Ideal for candidates who want to improve their interpersonal skills when dealing with colleagues, customers or clients. The candidate must know the basic of English language and should have completed high school / undergraduation.
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Making Small Talk and Moving Beyond
- Moving the Conversation Along
- Remembering Names
- Influencing Skills
- Bringing People to Your Side
- Sharing your Opinion
- Negotiation Basics
- Making an Impact
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the difference between hearing and listening
- Know some ways to improve the verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power.
- Understand what non-verbal communication is and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships.
- Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation, moving a conversation along, and progressing to higher levels of conversation.
- Identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
- Understand how seeing the other side, building bridges and giving in without giving up can improve skills in influencing other people.
- Understand how the use of facts and emotions can help bring people to your side.
- Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively.
- Learn tips in preparing for a negotiation, opening a negotiation, bargaining, and closing a negotiation.
- Learn tips in making an impact through powerful first impressions, situation assessment, and being zealous without being offensive.