A well-trained Call Center is the heart of any operation. Call center employees who know how to handle the great variety of situations that present themselves with skill and professionalism will be an asset to the organization as well as being able to profit themselves in terms of salaries and performance bonuses. Call Center Training will allow the employee to enter their work area with confidence that they are equipped to answer questions and overcome objections and ultimately close the deal.
Who Should Attend?Ideal for candidates (customer service agents, receptionists, call centre executives) and anyone else whose job profile highly involves direct telephonic interactions with customers. The candidate must know the basic of English language and should have completed high school / undergraduation.
- Defining Buying Motives
- Getting Beyond the Gate Keeper
- Phone Etiquette
- Tools (Sales Scripts, Sales Dashboards)
- Speaking Like a STAR (S-Situation, T-Task, A-Action, R-Result)
- Types of Questions
- Goal Setting
- Key Steps (Success Factors)
- Closing Techniques
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand call center strategies.
- Identify different types of buying motivations.
- Create SMART Goals.
- Familiarize myself with strategies that sharpen effective communication.
- Use proper phone etiquette.
- Set benchmarks.