A company’s ethics will determine its reputation. Good business ethics are essential for the long-term success of an organization. Implementing an ethical program will foster a successful company culture and increase profitability. Developing a business ethics program takes time and effort, but doing so will do more than improve business, it will change lives.
Who Should Attend?Ideal for candidates who wants to gain a better understanding on the general acceptable behaviors and conducts in a business environment and promote higher standards. The candidate must know the basic of English language and should have completed high school / undergraduation.
- What is Ethics?
- Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
- Employer / Employee Rights
- Business & Social Responsibilities
- Ethical Decisions
- Whistle Blowing
- Managerial Ethics
- Unethical Behavior
- Ethics in Business
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand ethics.
- Understand the benefits of ethics.
- Create strategies to implement ethics at work.
- Recognize social and business responsibility.
- Identify ethical and unethical behavior.
- Learn how to make ethical decisions and lead with integrity.