Have you ever wondered why it seems so difficult to talk with some people and so easy to talk with others? Can you recall an occasion where you met someone for the first time and immediately liked that person? Something about the individual made you feel comfortable?
R.E.I’s Business Communication course will help participants to understand the impact that their communication skills have on other people. They will also explore how improving these skills can make it easier for them to get along in the workplace and in life.
Who Should Attend?Ideal for candidates who want to improve the communication skills of themselves or their staff in order to become more effective in the work place. The candidate must know the basic of English language and should have completed high school / undergraduation.
- Understanding Communication
- Understanding Business Communication
- Communication Skills Set
- Essentials of Effective Correspondence
- Group Discussion
- Presentation Skills
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles which govern the transmission of information in business situations
- Understand the principles of communicating orally in an effective way
- Understand how non-verbal signals can help or hinder communication
- Understand the common barriers to successful communication and how to overcome them
- Understand formal and informal communication structures in business contexts