Revit training in Abu Dhabi for better understanding of construction tools
Revit training in Abu Dhabi from REI, helps you to be better predict performance prior to construction with tools that help engineers create structural analytical models and maintain consistency in the structural physical model. Autodesk Revit STRUCTURE is particularly built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), which helps you to deliver higher-quality, more accurate model-based designs, with tools designed for Architects, Interior Designers, draftsman, and others involved in the construction industry.
REVIT STRUCTURE helps engineers to improve multidiscipline coordination of documentation, minimize errors, and enhance collaboration with tools specific to structural design.
Revit training software provides Building Information Modeling teams by helping you to:
- Work with conceptual modeling and analysis tools that make the design process more intuitive and help you make more informed early design decisions.
- Focus on design and save time while Revit creates more accurate floor plans, elevations, sections, and 3D views, as well as area calculations, schedules, and quantity takeoffs, based on your specifications.
- Design building systems with greater accuracy using the coordinated and consistent information inherent in the intelligent 3D model.
- Better experience the design intent by viewing both 3D visualizations and 2D documentation.
- Help meet industry and owner requirements for building systems efficiency by using integrated analysis earlier in the process, when changes are easier and less costly to make.
- Help create smarter, more sustainable designs with integrated analysis tools and building performance analysis services.
- Use rich BIM data for clash detection, construction planning, and fabrication.
- Better communicate design intent to clients and stakeholders with high-quality, near-photorealistic design visualizations.
- Work with a single intelligent 3D model to improve coordination and collaboration across the project team.
- Minimize coordination mistakes and rework with fully parametric change management capabilities.
- Make better decisions earlier in the design process by more accurately visualizing and analyzing structures, before they are built.
- Help reduce repetitive, labor-intensive tasks by working with a single model for structural analysis and documentation.
- Import, export, and link data with popular industry formats, including DWG, DXF, DGN, IFC, and CIS/2, to more easily work with data from consultants, clients, or contractors.
- Introduction to Revit Structure
- Understanding the Basics
- Importing a DWG File
- Importing an RAC File
- Adding Structural Columns
- Adding Structural Walls
- Adding Structural Beams
- Adding Curved Beams
- Adding Beam Systems
- Adding Trusses
- Adding Structural Slabs
- Adding Openings
- Adding Structural Foundations
- Analyze the Model
- Completing the Structure
- Adding a Shape-Modified Slab
- Adding Reinforcement in a Beam
- Adding Area Reinforcement
- Adding Path Reinforcement
- Sketch Reinforcement
- Adding Views and Sheets to a Project
To find out more about our training programme, contact us today. You can also browse our other pages to discover other courses, such as our Peachtree accounting training curriculum.