A distracted workforce is less than effective. Employees who do not pay attention to their work can waste valuable time and make careless mistakes. Attention management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals.
Who Should Attend?Ideal for candidates who want to improve their work productivity / results through the use of effective attention / focus management techniques to reach the desired goals. The candidate must know the basic of English language and should have completed high school / undergraduation.
- Introduction to Attention Management
- Types of Attention
- Strategies for Goal Setting
- Training Your Attention
- Attention Zones Model
- SMART Goals
- Keeping Yourself Focused
- Prioritizing Your Time
Learning Outcomes:At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand attention management.
- Identify different types of attention.
- Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
- Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
- Put an end to procrastination.
- Learn how to prioritize time.